Helpful things to know about Microblading!
- A total of 2 sessions are needed in order to achieve best results (I include 2 sessions).
- During healing after 1st session, some strokes will fade or even disappear…totally normal! That’s what the second session is for. 🙂
- Microblading result VARIES for everyone. Meaning one client can have awesome retention while another client will need touchups every 6mths or so. I cannot control the outcome (as bad as I want to). Retention is all up to how your skin handles the pigment and heal.
- If strokes did not take after 2nd session, I recommend waiting at least 3 months before getting another touchup so your skin has time to heal.
- PLEASE follow the aftercare instructions. It makes a huge difference in healing/end result.
- Scabbing during the healing stage may not occur for everyone.
- If you want to achieve a more solid/filled in look, consider doing powder brows. Microblading gives the illusion of hair strokes, therefore it is a lot more natural looking.
Feel free to comment on this post with any unanswered questions about Microblading!